Sunday, October 25, 2015

TpT Clipart Tribe Presents: Franken-Doodle-Stein Halloween Blog Hop


This past week, 12 INCREDIBLE artists from the TpT Clipart Tribe came together to create something absolutely amazing!! For the first time, we brought our skills and artistic styles together and each artist was allowed to add a unique piece to create our very own Franken{doodle}stein.
Click the image below to download the left arm and then hop on over to the next blog to grab some more goodies and the next piece to our Franken-Doodle-Stein!!

Click the image below to hop on over to KATE HADFIELD DESIGNS to download Franken-Doodle-Stein's other pieces & to grab some goodies from her shop and blog.




While you are in my store, pick-up my latest Fall border freebie!   
Also all of my clip art will be 20% off from October 26th-31st. 
I have a great selection of orchestral instruments in my shop!  


5 comments:

  1. Hee hee! The worm in the apple makes me smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Thanks so much for such a cute arm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for downloading! I hope you love the final piece!

      Delete
  3. Awesome, strong, green arm! And the worm is so adorable. Thanks for the piece :P

    ReplyDelete